Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Happy Birthday Deb...

Here is my Birthday Card that I have made for my little sister Debbie, who's birthday is on Friday.

I've used some new papers that just arrived in store at Creations in Paper from an Australian Company called La La Designs (no, not the stamps) but a invitation store!

I used a Magnolia Stamp "Tilda with Balloon" which I coloured in with my Copic Markers in softer colours to suit the papers.
I've poked a little tag in the side that pulls out and says "Just for You on your Birthday" which I used a old SU rubon that I had in my stash.

The flowers in the corner are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used some pale yellow ruffled ribbon from Maya Road.







Let's hope that she likes it!
Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails