Monday, January 02, 2012

last birthday card for 2011...

This was my final card that I made for 2011...

I made this birthday card for a good friend (Wendy) who's birthday was on the 23rd of December. We all went out for dinner the celebrate and a final catch up before Christmas!

You may remember from one of my previous posts, I recently learnt how to make the Twisted Easel Cards (Sharon taught this in December Advanced Class)and I love them, very simple to make but so effective, so while on a roll...

Back to the details of the card:
Cardstock: XPress It Copic Cardstock, Couture Cardstock
Pattern Papers: My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found Two Collection
Stamps: new stamps from the latest Magnolia Stamp Club and Lily of the Valley
Colour Medium: Copic Markers
Inks: Memento Black, Close to Cocoa
Embellishments: Assorted flowers from Magnolia and Wild Orchid Crafts, pearls (coloured with Copics to match) Assorted Nestabilities and sewing







thanks for stopping by...Jules x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails