Friday, March 09, 2012

Happy Birthday

This is the start of Birthday Month..lots of Birthdays coming up, so I'm trying to get organised and keep up!

This card is for Anthony's Niece Montana, who is a cheerleader for the Gold Coast Titan's! She turned 13 last Sunday (she might think it's a bit too cutesy but too bad!)

My cardstock is from Couture Cardstock and I have inked the edges with Close to Cocoa ink.
The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found Two Breeze Collection.
The flowers are a mix from Kaiser Crafts and Wild Orchid Crafts.
I've used a few different Dies from Spellbinders: Round and Scallop and the swirl is from Memory Box.
I didn't have a cardstock that matched the teal colour that I used, so the cut out the swirl and then I coloured it in with my Copic Markers to match!
My image is Cheerleader Tilda and she has been coloured in with Copic Markers.





Thanks...Jules x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails