Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello Friend...

A few weeks ago I came across this new blog called
Which is a mid weekly challange blog for Magnolia lovers... they have their very first challange up and running and the theme is Hello... all you need to do is include a greeting of some sort ! easy?
So here is my card that I made to enter this Challange.. as usual, my card is very clean and simple!
I ordered this cute Magnolia Stamp called Hello little Butterfly which has been around for a while and she arrived in the post on Friday.
Tilda has been stamped in Memento Black Ink onto X Press It Copic Cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers. Colours I have used are Skin: E50, E00, R20. Hair: E50,E51,E53,E55. Dress: E40,E41,E42,E43,R27,R29. Shoes: E44,E43,E42. Butterfly: Spica Pens Clear and Baby Blue.
Supplies used to make my card:
Stamps: Magnolia's Hello little Butterfly, Waltzing Mouse's Asian Garden
Cardstock: Couture Cardstock : white and red
Pattern Papers: Sweet Rainbow "Wild Red" by Magnolia
Accessories: Lace, Muslin, Red Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Rhinestones, Butterfly Pin which I've had for ages,
Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Oval and Scallop Ovals, Memory Box Savannah Border and Stampin' Up! Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch
I am entering my card in this week's Challange from Mid week Magnolia's, be sure to pop over and check out this blog!
Thanks...Jules x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails