Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hey! Sweet Thing



So I'm trying to get involoved with a few Card and Stamping Challanges this year, there are just so many different ones out there but so far so good!

This card I made today is for a challange over at Simply Magnolia Challange

This cute Magnolia Stamp was one of the very first ones that I brought and she is called Kitchen Tilda (very appropriate since I am a Chef)

Tilda has been stamped in Black Memento Ink onto X Press It Copic Cardstock and coloured in with Copic Markers. The colours I have used are, Skin: E50, E00, RV10 Hair: E51, E53, E55 Apron: E40, E41, E42 Dress: R56 Spoon: E11, E13,0 Shoes: E42, E43, E44 Socks: E40, E41 and her Bandana: R56 (one of my new favourite colours)

Supplies used to create my card are as follows:
Stamps: Magnolia Kitchen Tilda and Waltzing Mouse
Cardstock: Artee Supplies Botany Cardstock
Inks: Stampin' Up! Close to Cocoa, Memento Rich Cocao and Black
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye Lost & Found Two Blush Collection 6x6 Pad
Accessories: Cream Lace and Vintage Seam Binding, Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, Spoon Charm is one I've had for years in my stash, Pearls coloured with R56 and Diamond Stickles
Dies: Memory Box Fremont Crest

As mentioned above I'm entering this card into Simply Magnolia Challange : Anything Goes

Thanks...Jules x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails