Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Another Craft Room Tidy Up ...

What started out as a bit of a tidy up turned into a major overhaul!
 
Last week I decided to have a bit of a tidy up in my craft room, as I had so much stuff that I had saved over the years. Folders and folders of class instructions, ideas, old Stampin' Up documents and card shares.
 I'm talking 12 ring folders and about 10 display folders worth of paper and stuff that just hasn't been opened in about 4 years and boxes in the cupboard.
 
It all went, piles and piles of paper. I filled the recycling wheelie bin - felt good though!
 
So after the clean out I had a few gaps that I needed to fill.
 
I am so happy with the layout of my craft room now.
 
Everything has a home and is within reach and the best part is I know where all my Project Life stuff is and it can quickly be accessed when I need.
 
love my desk that we made out of a old door, sanded back and stained.
 




Now, I'm just waiting on a new stand that will house all my Project Life 3x4 and 6x4 cards toghter and I'm all sorted.
Nothing like a clean craft room - feel so motivated and inspired to create!
(wonder how long that will last!! ha)
 
Thanks...Jules x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails