Thursday, October 11, 2012

October Creative Embellishment Kit - made up!

I mentioned the other day about a new Kit that I have over at the Creations in Paper website.
 
I have designed these new kits with Project Life in mind! 
 
Below is the October Kit which is using gorgeous products from the October Afteroon Woodland Park Collection - lots of colours in this kit and could be suited to any style at all!
 
New October Creative Embellishment Kits
now available for order on the Creations in Paper Website
These cute kits are full of coordinating products suitable for any Project!
Includes Papers, washi tape, stickers and heaps of embellishments.

 
I just wanted to show you what I made using the October Creative Embellishment Kit.
 
 
 I made a total of 16 card fillers for my Album.
 


 10 - 6x4 cards
 
6 - 3x4 cards
 
I used most of the product from the Kit but I did add a few extra's -
 paper doily, shipping tags, some grid paper, 3x4 cards from my PL kits, stamps and inks 
(but everything extra was from home) and I had lots of left overs also.
 
Thanks...Jules x
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails