Sunday, October 14, 2012

Project Life: Week One - Week Six

So I have been very, very slack in updating my Project Life Album 2012 on my blog, but not slack in actually keeping up with it.
See that's the beauty of Project Life, once you get on a roll you can easily get caught up!
 
I am up to week 41 in photos, but my titles and journaling, not so good!
 
Anyway, I thought I would start shaing some of my completed weeks here on my blog for anyone that is interested!
 
This year has been crazy busy, but each year seems to be crazier and busier!
 
Not sure how the photos will turn out as I find it quite hard to take photos of the double pages!!
 
So week 1and 2 in January was really busy, my sister decided last minute to come down from Darwin for the week and of course this resulted in lots of catch up with family and freinds for her, and busy for me as she was staying with us!
Lots and lots of photos!
 


 
Week Two
 
 
Week Three
 
 
 
 
 Week Four
  
 
Week Five
(not sure why these have rotated themselves)
 
 
Week Six
 
 
So as you can see most weeks so far are loaded with lots of photos.
Again for 2012. I have chosen to do my album weekly and also I've tried to keep to the Project Life Album in the simplified style!!
 
Thanks...Jules x
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Thanks for sharing Julie - loving all your pages!
I wish I was brave like you and used the other plastics that I have, I have only used "A" for the main spreads, and then added in some of the other configurations for inserts.

Tamara (PLA)

Julie said...

Thanks Tamara, I love the mixed plastic packs, I like the look of mixing up the pages instead of having the same style through out the whole album. There are some that I'm not a huge fan of, but I also love the style A and I have just ordered more of them for next year's album. Thanks Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails