Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"EGGCITE"

My current Tag Challenge Swap is finally done! 
And it wasn't easy, I really struggled this month!

  
 
We had to choose a word - my word was "Celebrate".
I had already picked my stamp set that I wanted to use and had some ideas, then Petrice decided that she would put all our names and into Random Org and we would then get a new word! 
Bummer, all my plans quickly went out the window!!

My new word was "Excite" (not overly excited about that!)
 I looked through all my stamps (and there are quite a few) and not one has the word excite or excited on any of them!
So for the past few weeks nothing was coming together and nothing was jumping out at me to use Excite on a Tag.
Then I had a brainwave and thought maybe I could change my word slightly and do a play on the word and change it to "Eggcite" since Easter is not far away either!
 Long story short, I messaged Petrice and she didn't see a problem with it (as it is all a bit of fun!)

So below are my Tag Swaps.
 
I'm really happy with how they turned out. Very simple and clean!
 I love the colours together with just a hint of aqua on the flowers and the cute little chickens on the paper pull it all together nicely!
I also had these cute little Easter Egg Embellishemnts that I got from Spotlight (mixed colours) but the aqua matched perfectly with the papers and colours I had choosen!
 
I have stamped "Eggcite" onto some washi tape in Stazon ink but my thinking when doing this was incase if the ladies who receive my Tag in the Swap, don't want to keep  "Eggcite" on the Tag, they can actually remove it to add extra journalling and it won't damage the tag or look like something has been removed!
 
 Well, they are being posted today as cut off is the 1st March. 
Hopefully the other ladies like them and can use them somewhere in their Project Life Pages!

Thanks...Jules x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails